DDJ-SX3/SX2 Road Case W/Laptop Shelf & Wheels - Black on Orange
ProX XS-DDJSXWLTOB DDJ-SX3/SX2 Road Case W/Laptop Shelf & Wheels - Black on Orange (Bonus LED Kit)
The ProX XS-DDJSXWLTOB Black on Orange flight/road case designed by ProX Cases is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your Pioneer DDJ-SX3 DDJ-SX2 DDJ-RX or Denon MC7000 controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time; in orange and black!
The XS-DDJSXWLTOB case is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Honeycomb Digital Series Plywood with laptop shelf, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily; allowing easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jack.
This ProX Digital Media controller case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
$30 Value BONUS: The XS-DDJSXWLTOB comes with one Color Changing LED Tape X-S18RGBKIT. Pimp your flight case with the Revolution Plug'n'Play RGB LED Tape! The X-S18RGBKIT includes a 3-key Controller able to change 20 Colors in 19 Modes. The LED strip tape attaches anywhere you need on the case, including under the laptop shelf to provide overhead lighting on your controller and cable space.
For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
- Black on Orange, Honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Color Changing LED Tape Kit included
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Dual anchor rivets
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- Removable Front Access Panel
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
- Include 1U 19" Rack Mount Rails to install by user Below the Controller Space
- 4" cables and small accessories area in the back
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Behind and Underneath the Controller
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Pioneer DDJ-SX3 DDJ-SX2 DDJ-RX digital controllers Denon MC7000
30.50"L x 20.00"W x 9.50"H
Weight: 38.00 lbs
32.00"L x 22.00"D x 10.50"H
Shipping Weight: 44.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
It's great that this case has wheels, makes it WAYYYY easier to carry my SX2. Padding holds the controller securely, it is a good height and made very well. The top shelf stuck for a while and was a bit tough to move back and forth, but some WD-40 solved that in about 5 seconds. Great case for the money.
DDJ-SX2 Case works great. Not small enough to hand carry. checked it as baggage, it held up well. I needed to put padding above mixer and behind so it wouldnt move around. Not light but not too heavy to carry with one arm. Looks very professional when set up! i am VERY HAPPY with my purchase.submit a testimonial