Flat Stage Roofing System with 7 Ft Speaker Wings and 6 Chain Hoists | 30 Ft W x 20 Ft L x 23 Ft H
ProX XTP-GS302023-SPW Flat Stage Roofing System with 7 Ft Speaker Wings and 6 Chain Hoists | 30 Ft W x 20 Ft L x 23 Ft H
The ProX XTP-GS302023SPW Stage Roofing System with Speaker Wings is 30'W x 20'L x 23'H and Includes 6 Chain Hoists. The 30-foot by 20-foot trussing area is large enough to cover a live band or a very large DJ production set up and the 7-foot wings are more than enough to hang speakers and lighting fixtures. You can hang lighting, curtains, video screens and speakers from the truss system and adjust the height up to 23 feet high. Scalable to smaller staging needs. The entire structure is lifted and held in place with Six (6) chain hoist lifting stations that are the stands that support the entire system. The stage roof trussing is designed to hold lighting and audio gear evenly distributed around the stage roofing system. Guy wires required for most installations!
In this package, you have everything you need for a complete roofing solution:
- 6 - XTP-GSBPACK3 Truss Tower Lift Systems,
- 22 - XT-SQ984 9.84ft (3.00m) Square Truss Segment,
- 2 - XT-SQ656 6.56ft(2.00m) Square Truss Segment,
- 3 - XT-MCH1TX2-30FT Sets of 2 1T Manual Chain Stage Hoist with 30ft Chain,
ProX XT-SQ series trussing is a rugged and durable trussing package solution. Perfect for live outdoor or indoor productions, exhibitions, as well as nightclubs, and other permanent installations. ProX Live Performance Gear® offers a wide variety of single tubes, mounting plates, clamps and accessories that allow limitless design configurations to suit your needs. Always consult an engineer for complex designs!
ProX XT-SQF34 2MM SERIES DIMENSIONS:
- Height: 11.42in / 290mm
- Width: 11.42in / 290mm
- Weight: 21lb/9,5kg per 3.28 ft / 1 meter
- Main Tube: 2in / 50mm
- Wall Thickness: .08in / 2mm
- Braces: .75in / 20mm
IMPORTANT: Always know your load weight for your equipment: XT-SQ Truss Loading Chart
- Manufactured to Exacting Specifications in our Own Factory!
- Tolerance Free Standard Conical Connectors
- Truss Main Tube Wall Thickness of .08in / 2mm
- Load Capacity is 1 Ton (2000 lbs) per corner lift unit (4 tons total weight including truss)
- Material: EN-AWT6 6082 Aluminum and Welded Steel (Painted Black)
- TUV Certified Aluminium/Steel Welding
TUV is a 3rd Party Certification Body and a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). TUV provides inspections, testing, certification & training, with the ultimate objectives of reliability, safety & high quality.
ProX Truss products utilize industry standard dimensions to be compatible to connect to/ and work with many other manufacturers' F34 trussing products with conical connectors.
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question