Flight Case for Large Format CD-Media Player Pioneer CDJ-3000, DENON SC6000M
ProX XS-CD Flight Case for Large Format CD-Media Player Pioneer CDJ-3000, DENON SC6000M
The ProX XS-CD was created for protection and longevity of Large Format CD / Media Players. The XS-CD is designed with the DJ's needs in mind, featuring a removable front panel for easy access to your front controls and cd input/eject, a rear access cable port for no hassle connections. The XS-CDBL gives you maximum protection, durability, dependability, and security.
This large-format case is constructed with ProX Gig Ready Signature Series 3/8" Plywood for complete protection of your investment. Standard on all our cases is steel, heavy-duty ball corners to withstand the rigorous travel that a pro-DJ demands. Black on Black modern design will turn heads and keep with the decor of any venue.
The XS-CDBL has all the features you are looking for in a high-grade CD Player Case. You will definitely be satisfied with this top of the line product from the signature series line of products from ProX Cases!
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built to strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases are known for since 1984.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Honeycomb Laminated 3/8" plywood
- Classic Style Hardware
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- Spring action recessed handles
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
19.25"L x 13.25"W x 3.75"H
22.00"L x 15.00"W x 8.50"H
Weight: 18.00 lbs
23.00"L x 16.50"D x 10.50"H
Shipping Weight: 20.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question