ATA Flight Case For Pioneer DDJ-REV1 DJ Controller with Laptop Shelf
Our Products And You
ProX X-DDJREV1LT ATA Flight Case For Pioneer DDJ-REV1 DJ Controller with Laptop Shelf
ProX X-DDJREV1LT Flight Case for Pioneer DDJ-REV1 Digital Controller W-Laptop Shelf
X-DDJREV1LT for Pioneer DDJ-REV1 Digital DJ Controllers with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your REV1 controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The X-DDJREV1LT case with sliding Laptop Shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners for protection, and easy stacking, and recessed steel padded handles and latches to protect them from damage during transport. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- ProX Standard Black on Black Design
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- Signature Series Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches - Padlock Ready
- 4 Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles, and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
20.75"L x 9.75"W x 2.00"H + (2.00" Lid)
24.50"L x 15.50"W x 7.25"H
Weight: 19.00 lbs
26.00"L x 18.00"D x 9.00"H
Shipping Weight: 22.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2023 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.