Flight Case for Pioneer DJM 2000 DJ Mixer
Our Products And You
ProX XS-DJM2000 Flight Case for Pioneer DJM 2000 DJ Mixer
The ProX XS-DJM2000 case allows you to safely house your Pioneer DJM 2000 mixer and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time. The XS-DJM2000 is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
Interior Dimensions: 17" x 16.2" x 4.4"
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Four Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Rubber Grip Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- Cable Access Hole with Removable Emblem Cover
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches - Padlock Ready
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining percentage from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
22.00"L x 19.25"W x 7.25"H
Weight: 20.40 lbs
23.00"L x 21.00"D x 9.00"H
Shipping Weight: 25.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2023 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.