KVANT Spectrum 17 OPSL/D
ProX KVANT Spectrum 17 OPSL/D (17 Watts)
The smart combination of Coherent Taipan OPSL modules and our dual-wavelength blue diode laser module makes this KVANT Spectrum 17 OPSL laser system unusually cost effective. This laser display machine is your best choice if high quality laser graphic projections are the main area of your business. It offers the best of both worlds: 3mm beam diameter, 60kpps scanning and 0.6mrad divergence. The popular Spectrum 20 laser system as you know it was redesigned from scratch. We took raw coherent power and pushed it through precise optics to form a beautiful beam. We added our knowledge and proven techniques and integrated it all into a waterproof IP65 housing.
The new generation Spectrum lasers are suitable for large outdoor events where quality, reliability and reputation matters.
This robust system is built for touring and it takes advantage of excellent beam properties based on the OPSL Coherent Taipan and KVANT's mastered laser diode technology.
An optional integration of the Professional Audience Scanning System (PASS) also offers high level of laser display safety.
- Type: full colour, OPSL/diode white-light laser system
- Guaranteed optical output: 17W
- Suitable for: outdoor events, long distance high quality laser graphics
- System control: LaserLord via Touch Screen or LaserMaster (iPad or tablet PC)
- Control signal I/O: Ethernet, ArtNet, ILDA, SD card
- Scanning system: CT6215-HP | 60kpps @ 8 degrees
- Safety: fully complies with the latest EN 60825-1 and FDA regulations
- Weight: 44kg
Package includes: heavy duty case, power lead, 25M ILDA signal cable, E-STOP remote with 25M cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector, CD with PDF manual, CD with Moncha.NET laser control software.
- Module(s): Bright Red :: 5W/639nm OPSL Coherent laser moduleGreen :: 8W/532nm OPSL Coherent laser module
- Blue :: 4W/(445+460)nm laser module KVANT
- Beam diameter: 3mm
- Beam divergence: <0.6mrad
- Modulation: analog, up to 50kHz
- Power requirements: 100-230V/50Hz
- Consumption: max. 700VA
- Operation temperature: 10-35 degrees C
- Ingress protection rating: IP65
All the basic control settings are adjusted digitally trough the touch panel or over WiFi network.
Automatic Colour Balance, Automatic Colour Calibration, Motorised Colour Alignment, Optical Bench with 4 grating effects controlled over ArtNet (*optional), Integrated WiFi for easy access to all control features from a tablet or iPad, IP65 design.
This systems also features scanning system protection and daisy chain of emergency STOP signal for multiple system "one-hit" operation.
Integrated laser safety features: Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, V-RAD 506 mechanical shutter | reaction time <20ms, adjustable aperture masking plate.
24.00"L x 24.00"W x 8.00"H
Weight: 97.00 lbs
25.00"L x 25.00"D x 9.00"H
Shipping Weight: 98.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question