Mesa Facade Truss Lighting Stand fits MESA MK2 and MESA Media
ProX XF-MESATRUSS Mesa Facade Truss Lighting Stand fits MESA MK2 and MESA Media
The ProX XF-MESATRUSS are Dual T-Bar Telescoping Lighting Pole Stands with Spanning Truss for XF-MESA MEDIA & XF-MESA MK2 Facades. The XF-MESATRUSS clamps to the rear vertical frame of the MESA Facades and provides a unique method of mounting lighting and other lightweight fixtures without taking up additional footprint space in the DJ area. It is constructed of durable steel and is finished in black. Fits Mesa Media and Mesa MK2 Facades. For mounting of fixtures and accessories utilize a light-duty clamp designed for 1" to 2" service. Protect truss finish when handling and using clamps. The Mesa Truss is not designed for mounting of any fixture that moves or is 8 pounds or greater. The maximum equally distributed load is 80 Lbs.
Ensure that the facade and truss are positioned on a hard stable surface, in a suitable location, on firm level ground and clear of overhead obstacles. When outdoors, secure the truss system with braces or cables, in the case of wind.
NOTICE: This is for the Mesa Truss system only and the Facade is NOT included!
- Loading on the truss system should comply with rated weights.
- Lock all the safety mechanisms (safety pins, knobs)
- Loads must be centered & balanced
- Safety cables or chains must be installed on each item attached to the unit.
- During transport, close all the sections and lightly tighten tube clamps
- Do not attempt to move the facade when the truss is loaded or in an extended position.
- T-Bars extend 10 ft high
- 2 Interlocking 5 Foot Sections of "I" Truss
- Steel Construction
- Black Painted Finish
- All Hardware Included
- 80 lbs Capacity Evenly Distributed
- Truss Tubing Diameter: 1 3/8"
- All Metal Connectors & Clamps
- Fits Mesa Media and Mesa MK2 Facades
MESA MK2 and MESA MEDIA FacadesWeight: 18.00 lbs
46.00"L x 5.00"D x 10.00"H
Shipping Weight: 20.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question