Manufacturing Cases Since 1984
We will be closed for the Passover holidays on April 6th & 7th,
and on April 12th & 13th, and will Re-open on Fri. 14th
One Ton Capacity Beam Clamp
Our Products And You
ProX XT-LMBC-1 One Ton Capacity Beam Clamp For Rigging Stage Truss
ProX XT-LMBC-1 beam Clamps are designed to be used as a temporary or permanent fixed position lifting point for overhead rigging without drilling or welding. Beam Clamps are designed also to reduce the I-beam flange stress by distributing loads away from the flange edges during overhead lifting applications.
Using beam clamps safely
- Ensure that the beam clamp is of correct capacity for the load being lifted and that the beam will not be damaged by localized overloading.
- Ensure that the clamp is fitted correctly over the center of gravity of the item being lifted and will not be subjected to side loading.
- Before lifting a load, ensure that the clamp has been tightened and that the lifting appliance is fitted correctly into the eye of the clamp.
In-service inspection and maintenance
- Ensure that beam clamps are kept clean and moving parts are lubricated.
- Regularly inspect beam clamps for wear, damage, distortion, cracks, and any defects likely to cause danger.
- If any of the above defects are found, remove the beam clamp from service and refer to a competent professional.
Rugged all-steel construction
Fits wide range of beam sizes
Black CED finish (Cathodic Electro Deposition)
Tagged for traceability
Built-in suspension bar for easy attachment to load
Fits flange width range of 3-9 inches
Permanent or temporary mounting
Load bar diameter = 1 inch
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2022 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.