ProX 300 Ft STP Cat 6 Cable W-RJ45 for Network and Snake Box Connections
ProX XC-CAT6-300 300 Ft STP Cat 6 Cable W-RJ45 for Network and Snake Box Connections
ProX XC-CAT6-300 is a Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Category 6 cable for touring sound and permanent installations, Audio/Video stage technology, and DMX systems, Digital Snake For Stagebox or Data Link Cable.
ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection - Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
Category 6 Cable, commonly referred to as Cat 6, is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet and other network physical layers that is backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
Compared with Cat 5 and Cat 5e, Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard also specifies a performance of up to 250 MHz compared to 100 MHz for Cat 5 and Cat 5e.
Category 6 cable has a maximum length of 180 feet (55 meters) when used for 10GBASE-T.
Save time and money making custom Ethernet cables by using fixed-length STP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from ProX. Also available in 3 ft., 5 ft., 10ft., 25 ft., 50 ft., 75 ft., 100 ft., 150 ft., 200 ft., & 300 ft. CAT6 shielded ethernet / Crossover Cable With ProX RJ45 Male Cable Connector.
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Genuine ProX XC-RJ45M connectors
- 19 x 0.12 Copper OFC Copper Inner Conductor
- 6 x 16 x 0.12 braided TC shielded system to reduce noise, protect the pure signal transfer and EMI protection
- Aluminum foil shielding for protection against external signal interferences with an overall braided/woven screen
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents
- Complete Coil™ technology demands consistent wave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity.
- Cotton & PP Cross shielding
- Thermoplastic polyolefin insulation no lead jacket
- Outer Diameter (O.D.): 1/4+ In - 6.8mm
- Capacitance: 46 pF/ft.
- Bending Radius: 1" MINIMUM
- Pulling Tension: 25 ft-lb (110 N) MAXIMUM
- IP65 - Dust and waterproof in mated condition
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Complies with CAT6 specifications according to TIA / EIA 568B, ISO / IEC 11801, EN 50173
ProX Ethernet Cables are made of 100% pure copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
Box 1 of 1: 1.00"H x 8.00"W x 8.00"L - Shipping Weight: 10.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
QTY 2 pcs
12.00"L x 16.00"D x 8.00"H
Shipping Weight: 17.00 lbs
Number of Master Boxes: 1
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question