ProX Mixer Case W/Wheels for Allen and Heath QU-32
ProX XS-AHQU32W ProX Mixer Case W/Wheels for Allen and Heath QU-32
This ProX XS-AHQU32W Professional quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the Allen and Heath QU-32 Digital 32 Channel Mixer, and it does the job well.
The XS-AHQU32W case is constructed with a rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, durable rubber wheels for smooth transport, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look! It weighs 46 lbs.
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and this case is designed to protect your investment
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed Spring-action recessed handles
- Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Allen and Heath QU-32 Digital 32 Channel Mixer
25.25"L x 36.25"W x 11.00"H
Weight: 46.00 lbs
28.50"L x 39.50"D x 13.50"H
Shipping Weight: 55.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question