Stage Flat Roofing System Package With 4 Chain Hoists | 30 Ft W x 20 Ft L x 23 Ft H
ProX XTP-GS302023 Stage Flat Roofing System Package With 4 Chain Hoists | 30 Ft W x 20 Ft L x 23 Ft H
- 18 Pcs XT-SQ984 9.84 Ft Truss Segment
- 4 Pcs XT-SQ328 3.28 Ft Truss Segment
- 4 Pcs XT-GSB MK2 Rigger Base, with extending legs
- 4 Sets XT-GSOUT3 3' Outrigger Brace Tubes (4) with clamps
- 4 Pcs XT-BLOCK Sleeve Block 4-Way Junction box
- 4 Pcs XT-TOPCM Truss Top with I-Beam mount with chain Pulley wheels
- 4 Pcs XT-HINGE 4 Hinge block set
- 2 Sets XT-MCH1TX2-30FT Pair of 1 Ton Manual Chain Hoists W/30 Ft (9 M) Chain
ProX XT-SQ series trussing is a rugged and durable trussing package solution. Perfect for live outdoor or indoor productions, exhibitions, as well as nightclubs, and other permanent installations. ProX Live Performance Gear® offers a wide variety of single tubes, mounting plates, clamps and accessories that allow limitless design configurations to suit your needs. Always consult an engineer for complex designs!
ProX XT-SQF34 2MM SERIES DIMENSIONS:
- Height: 11.42in / 290mm
- Width: 11.42in / 290mm
- Weight: 21lb/9,5kg per 3.28 ft / 1 meter
- Main Tube: 2in / 50mm
- Wall Thickness: .08in / 2mm
- Braces: .75in / 20mm
IMPORTANT: Always know your load weight for your equipment: XT-SQ Truss Loading Chart
- Manufactured to Exacting Specifications in our Own Factory!
- Tolerance Free Standard Conical Connectors
- Truss Main Tube Wall Thickness of .08in / 2mm
- Load Capacity is 1 Ton (2000 lbs) per corner lift unit (4 tons total weight including truss)
- Material: EN-AWT6 6082 Aluminum and Welded Steel (Painted Black)
- TUV Certified Aluminium/Steel Welding
TUV is a 3rd Party Certification Body and a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). TUV provides inspections, testing, certification & training, with the ultimate objectives of reliability, safety & high quality.
ProX Truss products utilize industry standard dimensions to be compatible to connect to/ and work with many other manufacturers' F34 trussing products with conical connectors.
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question