StageQ 4x8 Heavy Duty Platform Series Staging 28"-48" Height
ProX XSQ-4X8 StageQ 4x8 Heavy Duty Platform Series Staging 28"-48" Height
The ProX XSQ-4X8 Heavy Duty Platform Series is a convenient transportable staging solution that built tough and designed for maximum durability and safety. Engineered to minimize your set up time and effort with industry leading design, materials and precision production process. The XSQ-4X8 Platform is a single side, indoor and outdoor, weather-resistant, portable staging platform. The ProX XSQ-4X8 is designed to be fully field repairable, and works with all StageQ supports from ProX.
Each stage platform includes four adjustable telescoping legs that adjust from 28" to 48". These legs make it possible to quickly and precisely adjust the stage height. The non-slip textured laminated surface is built to hold up against the most demanding conditions. They are built to last and carry the ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty.
For those unavoidable accidents, repair/ replace only damaged part of platform (platform surface, side extrusion, corner piece, etc.) There is no need to replace entire platform as the units can be repaired on-site – no need to send back to factory for repair.
Also available in 4ft by 4ft size as ProX XSQ-4X4
- 4ft X 8ft modular section
- Constructed with 7/8" (22 mm) thick exterior rated plywood deck has virtually zero voids
- High strength, non-slip textured finish black laminate top surface for durability and moisture resistance
- Engineered to support 1100 lbs per 4' x 4' area of uniformly distributed live load
- Locking system provides a monolithic floor when platforms are locked together
- Platform only needs support in four corners for quick setup
- Propriatary aluminum siderail extrusion allows for guardrails, step units, closure panels, chair stops, and skirting clip attachment
- Platforms are easily handled by only two people reducing labor costs
- Aluminum siderails and components have an ultimate tensile strength of at least 20,000 psi
- Aluminum support structure (legs) have an ultimate tensile strength of at least 28,000 psi
100.00"L x 4.00"D x 50.00"H
Shipping Weight: 150.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question