ProX XS-7DTW 7 Drawer Workstation Case
The Pro X Direct Workstation Case is your workshop on wheels. The XS-7DTW Workstation Case is constructed with our Signature Series Plywood, durable handles and pulls, and reinforced steel ball corners for years of on the road use. The Workstation boasts a black honeycomb laminated finish with a sharp, modern look that fits right in with a variety of environments.
The Pro X Direct Workstation Case features seven easy to open drawers and a side work table to keep your gear organized and easily accessible for your professional events.
You have three different sizes of drawers to store a variety of DJ or sound reinforcement gear ranging from cables and connectors to some of your delicate electronics like wireless microphones. The heavy-duty drawers feature ball bearing slides for a long life in a variety of workload situations. The cover of the Workstation detaches and becomes a 21.5” by 38” side work table allowing for a great space for event preparation or repair.
The XS-7DTW Workstation Case is easily transported with the included four professional grade casters for easy loading in and loading out at your events. The case also has recessed fold out handles on the sides for comfortable two people lifting.
The durable, hard rubber foam used in our cases contains 70% recycled materials.
- Side Work Table
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Dual anchor rivets
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action handles
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- 4x Heavy Duty Durable Tough Rubber 4" Caster Wheels for mobility (Two are locking)
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
21.50"L x 21.50"W x 38.00"H
Weight: 110.00 lbs
23.00"L x 23.00"D x 40.00"H
Weight: 122.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question