Truss Tower Stage Roofing System Package -Top Block | Hinges | Base | Outriggers and 3.28 Ft. 2 mm Wall Truss Segment
ProX XTP-GSBPACK3 Truss Tower Stage Roofing System Package -Top Block, Hinges, Base | Outriggers and a 3.28 Ft. 2 mm Wall Truss Segment
The ProX XTP-GSBPACK3 is a Full Package of four-legged outrigger Truss base, with a 4-way Square Truss junction box Sleeve Block, on a 3' long square Truss. Complete with the Rigging Top. In this package, you have everything you need (except for lift hoist) for one complete leg in the building and flying a large scale truss, supporting mid to heavy-grade level stage installations. You get:
- XT-GSB MK2 Rigger Base, with extending legs
- XT-SQ328 3.28 Ft Truss Segment (Longer segments available separately)
- XT-GSOUT3 3' Outrigger Brace Tubes (4) with clamps
- XT-BLOCK Sleeve Block 4-Way Junction box
- XT-TOPCM Truss Top with I-Beam mount with chain Pulley wheels
- XT-HINGE 4 Hinge block set
- (Lift Hoist NOT included)
ProX XT-SQ series trussing is a rugged and durable trussing solution perfect for live outdoor or indoor productions, exhibitions, retail displays as well as nightclubs, and other permanent installations. ProX offers a wide variety of corners, base plates, connectors and accessories that allow limitless design configurations to suit your needs. Always consult an engineer for complex designs!
ProX XT-SQF34 2MM SERIES DIMENSIONS:
- Height: 11.42in / 290mm
- Width: 11.42in / 290mm
- Weight: 21lb/9,5kg per 3.28 ft / 1 meter
- Main Tube: 2in / 50mm
- Wall Thickness: .08in / 2mm
- Braces: .75in / 20mm
IMPORTANT: Always know your load weight for your equipment: XT-SQ Truss Loading Chart
- Manufactured to Exacting Specifications in our Own Factory!
- Tolerance Free Standard Conical Connectors
- Truss Main Tube Wall Thickness of .08in / 2mm
- Load Capacity is 1 Ton (2000 lbs) per unit
- Material: EN-AWT6 6082 Aluminum and Welded Steel (Painted Black)
- TUV Certified Aluminium/Steel Welding
TUV is a 3rd Party Certification Body and a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). TUV provides inspections, testing, certification & training, with the ultimate objectives of reliability, safety & high quality.
ProX Truss products utilize industry-standard dimensions to be compatible to connect to/ and work with many other manufacturers' F34 trussing products with conical connectors.
Standard F34 Square Truss Configurations - Fits most other manufacturers truss with conical connectorsWeight: 275.00 lbs
Shipping Weight: 285.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question